FAITH FOR CREATIVE MIRACLES - part 1
“So the Lord said to Moses: ‘See, I have made you as God to Pharaoh…’”
In this article we will examine more thoroughly what God has in store for us if we choose to fully live out the Great Commission. You will come to understand the differences between healings, miracles, signs and wonders and will grow in faith to see their operation in your life.
I believe if we can have a revelation of God as creator, then we can have faith to believe for creative miracles and to minister them. When we see the creative nature of the Holy Spirit and His creative power in us, we will say creative miracles are easy. The gospel is salvation, healing and deliverance to the body, soul and spirit. I believe a time is coming when our thinking will be so transformed that when someone says, “I was in a meeting last night and peoples’ blind eyes were being opened”, we won’t be very surprised. Right now when we talk about third heaven experiences, creative miracles or signs and wonders, people may say they believe, but they really wonder if those things happen today. It is not as common to us as it should be. It is as easy as believing in the creative power of God and speaking His Word. We need to begin to grow in levels of the kingdom in our spirits to the point we simply believe in the creative power of God.
- Creative Miracles in the Beginning
** In this passage of scripture we see the creative atmosphere, power and word of the Holy Spirit. Wherever there is creation, there is the Spirit of God. When God formed man out of the dust of the earth, He breathed the very breath and spirit of who He is into man and He became a living being. And when He takes away that breath or spirit, man returns to dust. You can read all through scripture where there was creation, and the Holy Spirit is always the active part. Just as it says in Psalms 104:30: “You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the earth.”
- Let there be (Genesis 1:1-3) – “1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.”
- Spirit works (Psalm 104:30) – “You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the earth.”
- Healing and Miracles
** There is a difference between healing, miracles, signs and wonders. Healing is a process. The Bible says, “They shall lay hands on the sick and they will recover…” Recovery is a process. Miracles are when the supernatural laws of God override the natural laws of man - they are instant.
** The Bible says if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. Jesus said to repent and believe the Gospel, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you and me. That means creative power lives in us. Creative miracles and healings only happen when the Spirit of God moves. So they are released into the atmosphere and presence of the Holy Spirit. And in that atmosphere, God spoke the word and creation happened. Creative miracles are easy, as long as the presence of the Holy Spirit is there and the word of God is spoken as He moves.
** Signs that follow (Mark 16:18) – “they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
- Signs and Wonders
** Signs and wonders are miracles and healings at another level spoken of in Acts 2. When Joshua had the sun stand still, it was a sign and it was a wonder. When Jesus took authority over the waves and the wind and when He walked on the water, those were signs and wonders. When Mary conceived Jesus, it was a sign and a wonder. I believe signs and wonders are miracles that are contrary to the natural elements in the earth. Calling for rain, causing famine and turning water into blood are signs and wonders. I believe God will release such an anointing that we will walk in signs and wonders, healings and miracles.
- Heavenly wonders (Acts 2:19) – “I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath; Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.”
- Time stands still (Joshua 10:13) – “So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the people had revenge upon their enemies.”
- Creative Power in Us
- The Spirit in you (Rom. 8:11) – “But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He you raised Christ fro the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”
- In the beginning (John 1:1-4) – “1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
- Born of God (John 1:10-13) – “10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name; 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”
(Look for Part 2 of "Faith for Creative Miracles" next week)
MIRACLE ANOINTING WEBINAR
Watch LIVE Tuesday Feb 26 @8pm EST
Watch LIVE Tuesday Feb 26 @8pm EST